Saturday, August 31, 2013

Robin Thicke in the Head

I am convinced that Robin Thicke has good and truly lost his damn mind.  The streets have been sayin’ for a while that his nose is having a love affair with booga sugah, and his behavior lately is making me think that’s true.  Even though I couldn’t bring myself to watch the VMAs and his molestation of the Tongue Chipmunk (it’s a species now), Miley Cyrus, I have seen the stills and like his mother Gloria Loring, “I can’t unsee it”.  And now this.  Really, Robin? Are you seriously that in it that you forget mirrors aren’t just for cutting the good shit- that they reflect things?  Things that make us wonder, are you a singer or a proctologist?

While I am not a huge Robin Thicke fan, I have liked him ever since I fell in love with “When I Get You Alone” back in 2002.  I appreciate his tenacity in staying in the industry for so long, and yes, I love that he and Paula Patton have been together since he was 16.  I don’t know who he’s listening to or what he thinks he’s doing, but he needs to stop this foolery now before he loses everything that he has worked so hard to attain.  He's only had this international notoriety for a hot minute, I'd hate to see him immediately burn through it. Supposedly Paula is really cool and they have a rather open thing going on (again, that’s from the streets and not a reliable source), but enough is enough.  While she may be mixed with a multitude of ethnicities, she is still black enough to slap his face off his face if he keeps up with this messiness, and he would want to remember that.  “Paging Dr. Seaver, paging Dr. Jason Seaver. You need to come get your son, stat!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers