Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hot with a Chance of Sexy: Peter Dinklage

You say you wouldn't, but we all know that you would. I know I would.

In case you don't watch award shows or spend your valuable time wasting away on celebrity web and blog sites like I do, you might not know the name of the gentleman to the left. Yeah, you know you saw him in Elf, the Station Agent, and on television shows like Entourage or 30 Rock- but you can't remember his name: It's Peter Dinklage.

This sexy-ass 2011 Emmy award winning actor (Outstanding Supporting actor in a Drama Series for his brilliant portrayal of Tyrion Lannister on HBO's Game of Thrones series), was born on June 11, 1969 in Morrison, New Jersey. Peter's parents and older brother are all of average height, but he was born with Achondroplasia, which is a disorder of bone growth that causes dwarfism.

Peter Dinklage, with his dark broodingly sexy looks is of German and Irish descent (what the hell is up with me and Irish boys?). He has been married to his theatre director wife, Erica Schmidt, since 2005. They are expecting their first child later this year.




I still love this scene from Elf, so I thought I would share it as well:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers