Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hot with a Chance of Sexy: Sofia Vergara

Today's Forecast is breaking new grounds: For the 1st time, our featured hot is a woman. I have been thinking about including a female for a while, just to be fair and give some well deserving she-honey her props, but I couldn't think of who I should pick for this milestone. Then I saw a picture of Sophia Vergara in a bikini. Her. Done.

I know that most people reading this could give a fcuk about words and just want to get to the photos, and I get it. However, you should know few things about this beautiful woman in case you're ever on Jeopardy or someone holds a gun to your head: She's 39, was born in Columbia, has a 19-year-old son (talk about a MILF!), almost graduated from dental school, was discovered walking on a beach in Columbia, she's 5"7, she's a cancer survivor, an entrepreneur, and in 2008 Vergara was 62 on Maxim magazine's "Hot 100" list. There, that wasn't too painful was it? Now you can see the pics of the all the lovely that is Ms. Sofia Vergara.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers