Thursday, February 7, 2013

Please, Please Tell Me No!


I gotta fly to England and slap Simon John Charles Le Bon in the face so hard that hopefully this shit will fall off.  (I hated to have to middle name him in front of all y’all, but he had it coming.)  He’s still an attractive man and I don’t understand why he’s fighting it so hard with this dual dose of jacked up.  I’m gonna assume that Yasmin got tired of bitches trying to make their 17-year-old selves' dream come true 25 years later & hook up with him, so she broke all the mirrors in their house and told him this pussy repellent wrong on his face and Hitler Youth haircut is the look.  Opposite!  It’s 1000mg of “no” and he owes all of our eyes an apology.

"Dammit, Pam, I've seen that, and now I can't unsee it. There's not enough liquor or therapy in the world to help me forget that..." - Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers