Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hot with a Chance of Sexy: Greg Wise

At this time last Saturday, I didn't even know that Greg Wise existed. Now 128 hours later, I am completely in love with this man's face and I cannot stop looking at him. I don't know anything about him except he's a 47-year-old actor (5/15/66; Taurus/Horse), he's married to Emma Thompson, and he has beautiful eyes like Colin Farrell. 

I know it's ridiculous to attribute traits of one man to another just because he has the same beautiful, shining, deeper than Lake Baikal eyes- but I can't help myself:  Something about those eyes just reach into my spirit and touch my soul.  Those eyes are such a dichotomy in their innocent sagacity and their solemn gaiety- they seem as though they have seen everything of all times, but still love the newness of each sunrise.

See?  This is how bitches get hatchets in their skulls:  Thinking that a dude will be nice because he looks like someone from your past who was nice. Or like some movie star that you wanna have sex with. If I were murdered and they were able to find enough of my body to cremate me, my relatives could tell the cops and then etch into my urn, "He probably had eyes like Colin Farrell."

To find out more about Greg, you can check out his Wikipedia page, or for a more fun, salacious story, you can read about him meeting Emma, the ensuing love triangle, and a white witch here.


1 comment:

  1. Commenting nearly 8 years later but Greg Wise may be one of the sexiest men I have ever seen on film.

    ReplyDelete

Followers