Friday, April 9, 2010

Dude...???



Meet Balian Buschbaum, German pole vaulter, hottie, extraordinaire. Oh, and he used to be a female.

Our sexy-ass Balain was born Yvonne Buschbaum in 1980 and soared to new heights in pole vaulting before injury and the need to jump genders ended her career.

She decided to quit Yvonne because, "I feel as if I am a man and have to live my life in the body of a woman. I am aware of the fact that transsexuality is a fringe issue, and I do not want to be responsible for it remaining on the fringe."



Well, two years later, from the hormones and counseling rose this beautiful man. In a diary entry on his website stated, "Courage is the road to freedom. I woke up in complete freedom today. The sky is wide open."

I have to say congratulations to Balian for the having the courage to be who he needed to be on the outside as well as the inside. And on behalf of my eyes, I also say, "Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers