Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hot with a Chance of Sexy: Wade and Noah of Noah's Arc

Okay- I am always a day late and a dollar short in life. I am not the trendsetter that I fancy in my head, so it's not surprising that I just discovered the fabulousness that is Noah's Arc after it's been off the air for years.

I had heard of it, knew it was about 4 gay brothas, and loved that someone had finally done it, but I never had the chance to watch it until a few weeks ago. Logo finally got wise and cashed in on the "ethnics" who were watching the lead-in, RuPaul's Drag Race, and started re-running the 2 seasons.

I am not delusional, I know that there is some baaaddddd acting on that show, but it's endearing, and let's face it, there are some hotties on there. Love the fact that they actually showed man love, real relationships, and long, slow, deep, soft, wet, sexy kisses. But the clamp on the nipple, the lube on the condom- whatever you want to call it- is Wade and Noah. Those men are beautiful enough independently, but together? Breathtaking. It just makes my kitty yowl.

After watching the episodes in season 2, I made it my business to find some pictures of these beauties. Never mind work and deadlines, I was on a mission. And I succeeded.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers