Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's that Scent? Vulva.



Ah, the innovative Germans have done it again. Cars, weaponry, shaving products, oral care, coffee makers, and now their coup de grace: Perfume.

Perhaps in celebration of their Bundeskanzlerin, Angela Merkel- whose very female presence once inspired Bush the Younger to give the most embarrassingly uncomfortable shoulder rub in Western History- the scent scientists in the Fatherland have given us VULVA Original.

"VULVA Original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure. Breathe in and enjoy, anytime..." according to their website info at smellmeand.com. The product is meant for arousal/masturbation, which is great, but it makes me wonder about women applying their own scent behind their ears to stimulate their men.

I wouldn't want my man sniffing on some, albeit chemically enhanced, scent of some other bitch. Maybe that's just my crazy ass. I have actually never applied my own Original to other parts of my body to entice, but it makes me want to. How about it ladies, anyone out there want to cop to doing it and share the results?

On a side note, one of the "concerns" is that it would be offensive to gay men and they would be grossed out. Really? While I haven't actually smelled it, I think that the power of suggestion probably really comes into play with this product. I mean, there could be a fragrance line called "Sweaty Ball Sac" with the exact same scent and straight men would be grossed out by the thought it, and if forced to smell it, they would probably react negatively.

Finally, You can see the VULVA commercial here. If you skip the commercial, you can go onto the website. WoW! Talk about the power of suggestion. Trust me, y'all, if you look at it enough, you won't need the product to assist you in your masturbatory indulgences. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers