Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TYB (That's Your Boyfriend): Rudy Eugene

I like the Walking Dead.  I do.  I have watched all the episodes of the first two seasons and I have read the comic books.  Yeah, it's gory and graphic, but I can put all of that on pause in my mind because it is so far-fetched and fantastical, I know that it's never going to happen for real.  At least I thought that until Saturday afternoon when I read about Rudy Eugene.  Rudy it seems, likes to ingest things that are very high up on the no-no list. Like bath salts. And when Rudy eats/snorts/ingests bath salts, he loses his fucking mind and starts eating faces. Or at least that what seems to have happened on Saturday.

Larry Vega, the poor, poor man who will probably start snorting bath salts his damn self to get the hellish images he witnessed out of his mind grapes forever, told anyone who would listen that he saw a naked dude on top of another naked cat, but they weren't playing Leap Frog or doing the Horizontal Hustle.  No, Rudy had gone all Faces of Death on his victim and was "eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin."  After Vega rubbed his eyes a few times and surely asked himself repeatedly, "What the fuck am I looking at?", he screamed at Eugene to get off.  Eugene evidently wasn't done with his face buffet, and continued to Lector his victim.  Finally, Vega flagged down a cop, who also screamed at Eugene to stop with no avail.  He only turned around and growled like the undead and kept on eating until a bunch of bullets from said cop's gun locked his jaw forever.  The victim is in critical condition with "75%-80%" of his face missing.

According to the cops and an emergency room physician, the drug makes people delirious, it elevates their temperatures, they exhibit extreme physical strength, and they use their jaws as weapons.  And according to police president Armando Augilar, four other drug-use instances in Miami-Dade bear a resemblance to this attack. When did The People Under the Stairs come out in Miami?

I hope that the victim survives because no one deserves to die like that, but also so he can tell us what exactly happened.  I wish that Rudy Eugene had survived as well if only to see video of him after he sobered up and came back to sanity's side of reality and saying to the police, "I'm sorry, I ate what?!"

For more information on this story and to prove to your friends you aren't making it up, go to:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-naked-face-eating-attack-20120529,0,2974308.story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers