Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hot with a Chance of Sexy: Tony Gonzalez



Admittedly, I am not a football fan, but I would think that given my propensity to drool over hot dudes, (Exhibit A:  All of my Hot with a Chance of Sexy entries) that at least one bitch I know who is a football fan would’ve told me about the cat in the photo to the left and I wouldn’t have only discovered his sexy ass right as he’s considering retiring from the NFL.  This hooka could sit through more than a couple of downs to glimpse the loveliness that is this man.

I don’t know if I have a thing for dudes born under the Chinese sign of the dragon, or if they just happen to hot, good athletes and actors, or what- but here goes another one:  Anthony David Gonzalez.  Pick an ethnicity, race, or nationality and it can be found somewhere in Tony’s heritage, which is a high-five for interracial relationships as far as I am concerned because all that complex coupling and mixing resulted in something simply beautiful being born on February 27, 1976 in Torrance, CA.

Look at this man- all 6”5 of him- and imagine slowing pulling yourself up that amazing body to arrive at the breathtaking monument that is his face. While he might not be handsome in the traditional, pedestrian way- which is not a bad thing- he’s is so mesmerizing and unforgettable, you would want to get amnesia to stop thinking about him.

And on top being physically stunning, he ain’t no dummy.  Gonzalez went to UC Berkeley and majored in Communications.  Then, while he was playing for the Chiefs he co-founded a commercial cleaning service in Kansas City.  In 2009 he co-authored the book The All-Pro Diet, and later that year, he co-founded All-Pro Science which is a sports nutrition company that manufactures vitamins, protein shakes, and other supplements.  So he’s innovative, driven, and plays well with others?  I’m just gonna go ahead and assume that he has a cape, can fly, and smells really good.

As though that's not enough, Tony is very active with the Kidney Foundation because his best friend is recovering from a kidney disease.  He also contributed to Shadow Buddies, a charity that works with hospitalized children, when he was in Kansas City.

Just in case you are already trying to find his Fortress of Solitude on Google Earth, I give you one more reason to search:  in 2008 while eating at a restaurant in Huntington Beach, Tony noticed a fellow diner choking and successfully administered the Heimlich and saved his life.  Gonzalez can also time travel and breathe underwater.  At least he can in my fantasies.

And I know all y’all bitches are wondering so I will tell you what you already know deep down:  There is not a cuddly puppy or fuzzy bunny in hell's chance that Mr. Gonzalez is single.  In 2007, he had a commitment ceremony with his gorgeous girlfriend, October, and they have considered themselves married since.  They have a son and a daughter together, and he has a son from a previous relationship.

I certainly hope that Tony decides to come back to the Falcons next year so that I can enjoy seeing his prowess on the field as much as I enjoy reading about his prowess in life.  He is officially my new hero in 2013 (sorry, Greg M Bruni, you're out.  You don’t have shit on this dude on a stick).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers